About this Event
Join WE EVENTS and The Joinery for a morning of giving back as a family.
When: Sunday Feb 2 10am-12pm at The Joinery in Logan square
How: Kids can rotate tables at their own pace taking part in a hands on give back project for different orgs .
Why: The idea is get kids involved in giving back in a fun and easy way.
Who: All kids and their caregivers. Even the littlest of hands can help. Event is inclusive to kids of all abilities.
7 Give Back Tables
- Make Cat Toys for The Anti-Cruelty Society
- Make Hygiene Kits for Hello Baby
- Make Sack Lunches for Lincoln Park Community Services
- Make Dog Toys for One Tail at a Time
- Make Cards for Meals on Wheels
- Make First Aid Kits for The Night Ministry
- Make Activity Kits for Ronald McDonald House
- Concert by Sarah Jayne Lane
- Make Donation Jars (aka piggy banks) to take home.
- Community Kindness Wall
- Kindness Photo Booth – as long as you have RSVP’d you will receive a copy of your photos after the event.
- Shop Sly Violet who has “clever, happy things for you and your tiny human”
- Shop Makoshey’s line of t-shirts for active, independent girls.
- Sample Lil Gourmet’s yummy veggie blends