https://whatshouldwedotodaychicago.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/IMG_0283.png 1536 2048 Helen Bosacki https://whatshouldwedotodaychicago.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/What-Should-we-do-today-Chicago-desktop_03.png Helen Bosacki2020-09-07 20:52:502020-09-07 20:53:11Fall Raspberry Picking Near Chicago
Did you miss berry picking this summer? Don’t fret!
There are still quite a few farms in and near Illinois to pick raspberries
and with lots of other U-Pick options as well!
- U-Pick red raspberries are $5 / pint. Cash or check only.
- Season continues until Mid-October but check their Facebook page for announcements before driving over. There are days where they are temporarily picked out.
- Hobart, IN
- U-Pick raspberries, produce, sunflowers, and zinnias!
- The fun farm is open on weekends!
- Always check their Facebook page before driving down.
- If you are interested in raspberries, make sure to call ahead and / or check their Facebook page for availability. They sell out quickly on the days they are available for U-Pick.
- They do have apples, sunflowers, and zinnias as well!
- Bristol, WI
- Beautiful sunflowers, yummy raspberries, and pumpkins soon as well!
Sunflower Hours are everyday 10:00-7:00
Raspberries will begin on Wednesday September 9th, and go for another 5 weeks.
Raspberry picking is closed Monday and Tuesdays for ripening and open Wednesday-Sunday: 8:00-5:00
Happy Picking! And don’t forget to bring your mask and social distance!