Shop Chicago Local This Holiday Season
It is one of the goals of this website to constantly support our local
Chicagoland businesses! Perhaps you will be able to find some last minute
gift ideas or at least businesses to follow and order from in the future.
Every business listed below is one our family has supported and continues to do so on a
- RJK Productions
- Downers Grove
- Perfect gifts for teachers, christmas parties, neighbors, etc!
- Hot cocoa bombs, coffee bombs, fun breakables, and more!
- Rebecca’s Cakes By Design
- It has become a new tradition to order “Paint & Eat” cookies for each holiday. It’s a dessert and craft in one!
- On top of that she will be carrying:
- DIY Holiday cookie kit
- DIY Christmas Tree Cake Kit
- Holiday cupcakes
- Baked goods prepared in a nut free kitchen.
- Olive + Emmental
- A Holiday Wreath charcuterie board would be the perfect gift to your holiday gathering!
- Moments Savored
- These holiday treat tins are so adorable and the perfect stocking stuffer or gift to accompany a gift card!
- WE Events
- Balloons fit for every occasion, with proceeds donated to a cause!
- Not only can you order amazing balloon garlands and get fantastic event planning, but for the holidays make sure to download her FREE Holiday Around The World Coloring Sheet and her Santa letter template.
- Take the Santa letter to visit one of her magical holiday displays to mail. If you choose the “express mail” option aka donate to our partner charity you are guaranteed a letter back from Santa himself! Click here for more info! (Receiving a letter back only is an option for a limited time!)
- Dazzling Divas
- Christmas Break is the perfect time to book a private spa party for your own kiddos or a whole group of friends!
- Try out the “Deck The Glam Mansion” package!
- Hair sparkles
- Spa Headband
- Xmas hair clip
- Xmas craft
- Hot cocoa & S’mores Bar
- Write letters to the North Pole!
- State of Play Kids
- Nothing screams shop local more than gifts from State of Play! The perfect gift for the Midwestern family!
- We adore this company for their girl positive clothing. The super soft, comfy, and inspirational clothing is a fan favorite in our household and the long sleeved tees and hoodies are perfect for winter.
- Not to mention, what better gift than to commemorate historical idols? Choose from the many Heroic Women T-shirts!
- Use code HELEN20 for a discount!
- Colorful Creations
- The holiday collection is too cute for words!
- Hair bows, head bands, and necklaces with the cutest sparkles, characters, and fun colors!
- The ultimate boutique to shop for the best in children’s clothing, books, and toys!
- Zion & Co
- We love our “Mini” jean jacket from this local baby and toddler boutique and can’t wait to wear it when Eleanor’s arm is cast free!
Crafts & Gifts
- Ljacs + JLaur Explore
- Open ended sensory play to enjoy each day of winter break!
- These winter wonderland kits were a huge hit for my kiddos!
- Fizzy Magic
- These aren’t just your every day bath bombs people!
- “Educational Bath Fizzies – Fun, Fizz & Learn!. Pure & Safe Ingredients with essential oils to calm kids before bedtime but best of all – each fizzy contains a surprise, clue to guess and fun fact to learn along with bedtime story relates to the surprise.”
- The Holiday Limited Edition Box has holiday squishy surprises inside as well as a Light Up Tree Poop Hat!
- Or purchase a gift card or monthly subscription. The perfect gift from grandparents, aunts, uncles, godparents, etc!
- The perfect, non-candy, gift! Use in the tub or use in a sensory table!
- B.Ash Crayons
- Custom crayons from the west suburbs of Chicago! They make for adorable stocking stuffers, party favors, you name it!
- “Welcome and thank you for visiting my shop! My mission is to empower children. I publish a series of guided journals designed to help kids feel more confident and valued. My collection of blank journals, spirals, note cards, birthday cards, and other products each feature illustrations of kids with a variety of skin tones, hair colors, hair styles, and abilities. Because kids see themselves in my artwork, the artwork makes kids smile and feel empowered.”
- For roughly 2nd graders and up, the guided journals are absolutely amazing to encourage creative writing and self expression! My older two kiddos love them! My younger daughter enjoys drawing in the spiral notebook because the drawing on the front cover, “looks just like her!”
- Brainy Day Box
- These winter kits are perfect as a winter break boredom buster or holiday gift!
- All kits come with ball of homemade (taste safe) playdough, snowman pieces, winter accessories, and stem challenge and learning activity cards.
- Mama & OG
- Always obsessed with the beautiful letter & number resin sets which make for wonderful gifts for your own children or family members!
- What I didn’t know is that I would be even more obsessed with the resin hair clips! Beautifully paired with our holiday outfits!
- Although the online shop is currently closed, you can still purchase from Bubbles Academy in the 900 shops!
- Hopscotch City
- Holiday Printable Pack for kids
- Digital download only. Six festive printable activities for your kids to enjoy! Color, cut, lace & more.
- Activities include:
– Create a snowglobe scene
– Color a nutcracker
– Color & cut holiday cookies
– Color, cut & lace an ugly sweater
– Cut & string a DIY Garland
– Write a letter to santa
- Pop of Paper Co
Christmas Kid Decor Pop Box. This box includes:
- Christmas themed felt garland
- Honeycomb paper tree ornaments
- Pom pom tree craft
- Clothesline clip reindeer ornament craft
- Snowman + snowflake decal craft
- Paper chain advent calendar craft
- Santa hats + candy canes
- “Kids become a character in a mystery game solved using science and puzzles! Science kits delivered to your home.”
- Give the GIFT of EXPERIENCE today! Plus, support a mom who designed an APP to give better gifts! EASILY and AFFORDABLY gift Museum Memberships, Lessons, etc!
- Jump parks, museums, childrens museums, zoos, art classes, cooking classes, music classes, and dance classes are all welcome gifts! Especially when parents do not want to accumulate more toys! Check out our favorite local experiences below!