https://whatshouldwedotodaychicago.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/What-Should-we-do-today-Chicago-desktop_03.png 0 0 Helen Bosacki https://whatshouldwedotodaychicago.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/What-Should-we-do-today-Chicago-desktop_03.png Helen Bosacki2023-09-10 06:30:372023-09-10 06:30:372023 Fall Raspberry Picking
Did you miss berry picking this summer? Don’t fret!
There are still quite a few farms in & near Illinois to pick raspberries!
With lots of other U-Pick options as well!
- LaPorte, IN
- Red & Black raspberries and blackberries in season
- Check their Facebook page or call ahead to verify availability
- U-Pick red raspberries are $5 / pint. Cash or check only.
- UPick STRAWBERRIES are available at $20/4 quart basket
- Season continues until Mid-October but check their Facebook page for announcements before driving over. There are days where they are temporarily picked out.
- Hobart, IN
- U-Pick raspberries, watermelon, cantaloupe, and sunflowers!
- The fun farm is open on weekends!
- Always check their Facebook page before driving down.
- Lots of raspberries and vegetables ripe for picking! Check their Facebook page for availability.
- They do have apples, sunflowers, and zinnias as well!
- Bristol, WI
- Beautiful sunflowers, yummy raspberries, and pumpkins soon as well!
- Cherry Valley, IL
- Fall raspberries, check ahead for availability