https://whatshouldwedotodaychicago.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/What-Should-we-do-today-Chicago-desktop_03.png 0 0 Helen Bosacki https://whatshouldwedotodaychicago.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/What-Should-we-do-today-Chicago-desktop_03.png Helen Bosacki2021-09-21 03:05:192021-09-21 03:05:192021 Fall Raspberry Picking
2021 Fall Raspberry Picking
Did you miss berry picking this summer? Don’t fret!
There are still quite a few farms in and near Illinois to pick raspberries
and with lots of other U-Pick options as well!
- U-Pick red raspberries are $5 / pint. Cash or check only.
- Season continues until Mid-October but check their Facebook page for announcements before driving over. There are days where they are temporarily picked out.
- Hobart, IN
- U-Pick raspberries, produce, and sunflowers!
- The fun farm is open on weekends!
- Always check their Facebook page before driving down.
- If you are interested in raspberries, make sure to call ahead and / or check their Facebook page for availability. They sell out quickly on the days they are available for U-Pick.
- They do have apples, sunflowers, and zinnias as well!
- Bristol, WI
- Beautiful sunflowers, yummy raspberries, and pumpkins soon as well!
Raspberry picking is closed Monday and Tuesdays for ripening and open Wednesday-Sunday: 10:00-5:00